- 0 Comments
- July 9, 2012
- by Finer Touch Entertainment
- Leave a comment
In last week’s post, we mentioned that one of today’s trends for weddings is having a customized wedding entrance. Expanding on that, today’s post will be focusing on how to choose the right song for your wedding entrance.
The first step to choosing a song, is determining want you want to do for your wedding entrance. Do you want an entrance where the attendants come dancing down the aisle? Would you prefer a more low-key entrance? Once that is decided, you can begin narrowing down what type of song you are looking for.
For an energetic entrance consider some of the popular party songs. These types of songs will have a good beat and will immediately make your guests know that something fun is going to be going on.
For a more low-key entrance song, consider songs that have a slower beat and promote a relaxed atmosphere. Many times with these songs, the focus is on the lyrics so try to choose one that holds a special meaning in them.
With those tips in mind, below you will find a list of 10 of the popular wedding entrance songs today.
- Black Eyed Peas – Let’s Get It Started
- Pink – Get The Party Started
- Chris Brown – Forever
- Timbaland – The Way I Are
- Katrina & the Waves – Walking on Sunshine
- U2 – Beautiful Day
- Kool & The Gang – Celebration
- Michael Franti & Spearhead – Say Hey (I Love You)
- Taio Cruz – Dynamite
- Aerosmith – I Don’t Want To Miss A Thing